$60 per scout, $15 parent/guardian admission
Lonestar Flight Museum, 11551 Aerospace Ave.,
American Heritage Merit Badge at Lonestar DETAILS
From the organizer:
Our collection of warbirds represents the heritage of the American people that fought to protect the rights outlined in the Constitution. Meet veterans that fought for those rights and hear their stories, discuss how history is depicted in music of wartime eras, learn about local historic places and the events that happened there, and investigate the meaning of the Declaration of Independence and its importance to you and your family.
Price: $60 per Scout. ($15 parent museum admission available)
Requirements fulfilled: Completed in class: 1, 2ac, 3abc, 4ab, 5c, and 6. Requirement 3 will need some family discussion before the class. Instructions will be emailed.
Date / Time: Click on the date/time below to register.
- March 15 & 16. Wednesday and Thursday. 9:30 am – 2:30 pm Spring Break Workshop!
- For most badges, requirements are completed within the workshop with no outside requirements. Some badges may have prerequisite work.
- Class time varies based on the badge. Please review each badge workshop for exact times.
- Pricing varies per badge.
- All supplies, including workbooks and blue cards are provided by LSFM.
- Merit badge workshops are open to all Scouts BSA ages 11-17.
- Class fees for scouts includes admission to the exhibits.
- All youth must be escorted to the classroom by an adult and signed in. Parents can choose to drop-off scouts or purchase a $15 admission ticket to tour the museum exhibits during the class time.
- Full day Saturday classes include a 30 minute lunch break. Scouts must bring their own lunch. Water and soda are available in the gift shop. Aviation MB has no lunch break.